Are you an experienced Executive Assistant available for a 3 month temporary role?
We are looking for an experienced EA who is organised and diligent to manage the CIO in her very busy role, with over 200 staff delivering services to the community.
The key priority areas for the role include:
- Diary Management – coordinating appointments and printing daily meeting schedules, booking meetings
- Email Management – triaging, printing and organising emails; researching and finding email threads
- Document Management – preparing, editing, formatting, organising and filing documents (both printed and electronic)
- Preparing meeting agendas, attendance and minutes for Leadership Team and any other meetings required
- Booking Travel and Accommodation
- Purchase Order management – including memberships and catering etc
This is a 3 month full-time temporary position starting ASAP. Please apply now or feel free to call Cushla Brasell 06-280-2402 to discuss this opportunity further.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Cushla effortlessly tackles our fast paced industry with her pro-active nature. She is dedicated to delivering Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions every time and is committed to understanding your expectations to ensure the right fit.
Cushla always has a positive upbeat attitude and is never too busy to hear from you, so call her today for a confidential chat.