PN Personnel - Proud to be Professional
New code compliant and proud of it! RCSA CEO Charles Cameron says it best:
“Professionalism is not a tagline, it is something we learn and earn.”
RCSA is our industry body for recruitment services for Australia and New Zealand. The new Code of Professional Conduct is focussed on enhancing standards of professional practice.
Split into two parts;
– Personal Professionalism and Operations Integrity
- The code defines 12 principals for RCSA members to uphold.
Personal Professionalism: RCSA members are:
- Diligent and Competent
Operational Integrity: RCSA Members:
- Maintain confidentiality
- Are mindful and careful to fulfil value and promises purposefully
- Operate with certainty of engagement
- Maintain effective complaints handling mechanisms
- Conduct socially sustainable businesses to avoid exploitation
- Ascertain and assure they meet regulatory requirements
- Accept professional responsibility for continuous disclosure
Undertaking the assessment demonstrates PN Personnel’s commitment as a team to uphold the principals of the code to foster ethical and procedural best practice.
In doing this, you can be assured as a job seeker or as Client of PN Personnel’s commitment to conscientiously upholding these principals and embedding them in our business practices.
We strive to be the best in our industry, and will continue to undertake training and development so you can benefit from knowledgeable and experienced recruitment specialists.