Partner with PN Personnel
To successfully attract, engage and hire the best people, you need an effective employment brand or a skilled employment brand ambassador (also known as your recruitment partner)
Think of it like this; if you want a good haircut – you visit a hairdresser or barber.
Yes you can do it yourself, but will it be as good?
PN Personnel are professionals in the recruitment industry and have been for the last 30 years in the Manawatu. Combined we have over 100+ years of recruitment experience – that’s a lot of knowledge and learnings from the thousands of recruitments we have managed over those years.
Recruitment and relationships go hand in hand.
Firstly, we want to have a relationship with you and your business, to best understand your business goals and objectives. We work with you to define the requirements for your next employee and plan a strategy with you to attract them to your business.
We have the time.
Time is the keyword in recruitment, as too often we will hear from Clients who come to us following a poor recruitment, driven from a lack of time to best assess and qualify the suitability of the employee.
- Targeted advertising campaign
- Reviewing CVs
- Phone Screening
- Face to face interviewing
- Background checks and referencing
- Computer and/or Psychometric assessments
Remember our relationship? Your Recruitment Specialist will provide advice and consultative services throughout this process
Your Recruitment Specialist knows our Manawatu market and can maximise a job opportunity through the following avenues:
- Suggest alternative search ideas and campaigns to attract and target the most suitable employee
- Network with suitable people who are not actively looking for work
- Feedback throughout the recruitment with regards to what is working and what isn’t, so we can adjust the recruitment strategy accordingly
- As a third party between yourself and a potential employee, your Recruitment Specialist can filter comments and information, to be a brand ambassador for your business and manage employee expectations within the recruitment process.
We say what we do, and do as we say
We follow up…always.
We are honest, ethical, professional and proud to be based in the Manawatu.
If you want to find out more about our people and partnerships, how we can support your business and your brand, get in touch with us at PN Personnel.
Having extensive experience as an end to end recruiter, account manager, people leader and in business development – Matt has excellent knowledge of the 360-degree recruitment process and how to partner to understand your business and add real value.