Good skills lead to interviews, where you can win employers over with your personality.
We work with employers who get our team to find motivated, professional and well-skilled employees.
If you haven't worked with us as a job seeker yet we have some simple but effective systems to make sure we know how you can add value to our clients, including software assessments.
When you work with us on your job search we make sure we represent you well and that means sharing your skill level with your potential employer. We get to know you well by following some simple steps including:
- One of our team will interview you
- We hold your CV on file
- We run background checks often including references, Ministry of Justice pre-employment security check and others by arrangement
- And most importantly for this blog post - we will assess your skills with Office based software such as Microsoft Excel.
And we often hear "Gee I didn't realise how little I knew in the lastest versions of Excel"
Here are 14 great tips we found for using some lesser known areas of Excel - I hope they help.
If you don't know what these functions are then we recommend you click the link below to see them in more detail.
- Pivot Tables
- Adding more than one row or column
- Remove Duplicates
- Text to Columns
- Simple Calculations
- Conditional Formatting Formula
- IF Statements
- Dollar Signs
- Vlookup functions
- Index match
- Countif function
- Combine cells using "&"