Move to Manawatu
Move to Manawatu has been launched by CEDA (Central Economic Development Agency) and shares stories from people, like myself, who have relocated to the region.
My family and I are featured in a new campaign promoting the lifestyle and career opportunities on offer in Palmerston North and Manawatu.
Our reasons for moving were:
· Career opportunities
· No commute
· Affordable and appealing housing (with land)
· Friendly people who take the time to engage with each other
· Fantastic schools
· Range of outdoor activities
· Events at your doorstep
· Café’s, bars and entertainment
Within our office we have a mix of born and bred Manawatu locals, and others like myself who have relocated. I asked the team for their thoughts on why you should move to Manawatu:
· Fantastic work/life balance
· Wide range of employment and business opportunities covering many different industries
· Excellent educational opportunities, from pre-school all the way through to higher education
· Mix of country and city lifestyle
· Innovation, from food technology to agriculture, there are many clever people in town
· Outdoor pursuits – walking, biking
If you are thinking of making the move, check out our career opportunities on our website and feel free to get in touch with us.
Visit ManawatuNZ.co.nz for further information and contacts for living and working in the Manawatu, including schools, sporting clubs, healthcare options and real estate agents.
Having extensive experience as an end to end recruiter, account manager, people leader and in business development – Matt has excellent knowledge of the 360-degree recruitment process and how to partner to understand your business and add real value.