Find the contractor to support your business
As a business, you have a team around you engaged to provide the goods or services to your market. At times you might have a gap in your business and need the services of a contractor to fill that need.
Three key reasons as to why you would engage a contractor include:
- You may have a specific task/role requiring specific skills
- Your business may not have the budget to employ someone full time
- Your business has a requirement for specific project work for a set duration of time.
pnpersonnel are currently working with a number of talented contractors available to share their skills and knowledge for the benefit of your business.
Our contractors include specialist professionals with their own businesses keen to pick up additional work, those who prefer the flexibility of fixed term roles and those relocating to the Palmerston North area. We maintain regular contact with all our contractors, so we know whose services are available right now to fill an immediate need or when they are available in the future.
Working through pnpersonnel provides you with the security of knowing the contractor is who they say they are and can provide the services they say they can provide:
- We have invested the time with contractors in our marketplace, with specialised skills and experience.
- As with all our people, contractors are professionally vetted by our Recruitment Specialists, screened, reference checked and interviewed.
- We manage negotiations around length of employment, duties, hourly rates and expectations.
- We often have a working history with the contractor and can vouch first hand to their skill set, personality traits and work ethic.
Our current pool of pnpersonnel contractors include specialists in the following industries: Finance, Human Resources, Events, Marketing, Accounting and IT.
If you have an immediate need now, or in the future for a specific skill set, talk to us and learn more about the talent we can provide for your business. Our contractors are qualified by us, not only for the skills they can bring to your business but also their ability to slot in with the culture of your organisation and ability to work with your team.
Having extensive experience as an end to end recruiter, account manager, people leader and in business development – Matt has excellent knowledge of the 360-degree recruitment process and how to partner to understand your business and add real value.