Based at their Pahiatua site, there is an exciting opportunity to join the fun and friendly team at Betacraft in a Warehouse position. If you're looking for an exciting challenge in a hands on warehouse role then look no further!
Betacraft is a well-established and fast-growing business who provide a diverse range of high end clothing to the agricultural and industrial sectors, including performance outerwear, wet weather gear, footwear and layering solutions.
Based at their Pahiatua site, there is an exciting opportunity to join their fun and friendly team in a Warehouse position. In this role, where no two days will be the same, you will be valued for your previous experience to help ensure the smooth running of the daily operations.
Because they are growing rapidly, we are looking for someone with team leadership potential to take ownership of the role with a view to progressing within the company. This is a new role, and you will be fully supported by management and have staff to assist you.
You will have excellent planning and organisational skills. Experience in continuous improvement and implementing processes would be an advantage. You will demonstrate a customer satisfaction mindset and ensure every single thing done is to support the brand, culture and ultimately delight their valued customers.
What Betacraft will offer you:
- Challenging role within a fast-growing business
- Competitive salary
- Fun and friendly team
- Supportive and down to earth Directors
- Great opportunities for future growth and development
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong warehousing experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands-on experience and the ability to multitask
- An eye for improving efficiencies and streamlining processes
- Excellent people skills
- Competency in Microsoft suite
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- The ability to communicate within the team across all levels
- Fork hoist license, or the ability to obtain a fork hoist license would be an advantage
We are looking for someone with drive and who has the ability to work quickly and act with urgency. If you have the experience listed above and are eligible to work in New Zealand, we welcome your application. To Apply for this position, we require an up to date CV outlining your skills and experience.
For more information you can contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role