If you’re looking for an exciting challenge in a warehouse leadership role where you are still hands on, then look no further!
Betacraft is a well-established and fast-growing business who provide a diverse range of high end clothing to the agricultural and industrial sectors, including performance outerwear, wet weather gear, footwear and layering solutions.
Based at their Pahiatua site, there is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Team Leader to join their fun and friendly team. In this role, where no two days will be the same, you will be valued for your expertise in ensuring smooth daily operations.
Because they are growing rapidly, we are looking for someone with team leadership skills to take charge and get things done quickly and efficiently. This is a new role, and you will be fully supported by management and have staff to assist you to take ownership and make it your own.
You will have excellent planning and organisational skills, and proven experience in continuous improvement and implementing processes. You will be able to create, implement and manage procedures to optimise inventory control, identify opportunities to streamline and present solutions in a timely manner. You will be able to manage improvements, oversee daily warehouse operations and work closely with the rest of the team. You will demonstrate a customer satisfaction mindset and ensure every single thing done is to support the brand, culture and ultimately delight their valued customers.
What Betacraft will offer you:
- Challenging role within a fast-growing business
- Competitive salary
- Fun and friendly team
- Supportive and down to earth Directors
- Great opportunities to implement new processes and improve efficiencies
- Strong warehousing experience with previous leadership responsibilities
- Hands-on experience and the ability to multitask
- A demonstrated commitment building and motivating a small team
- Strong leadership skills and who leads by example
- An eye for improving efficiencies and streamlining processes
- Excellent people management and development experience
- Competency in Microsoft suite, including proficiency in Excel
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- The ability to communicate with staff across all levels
- Fork hoist license, or the ability to obtain a fork hoist license would be an advantage
We are looking for someone with drive and who has the ability to work quickly and act with urgency. If you have the experience listed above and are eligible to work in New Zealand, we welcome your application.
To Apply for this position, we require an up to date CV outlining your skills and experience. For more information you can contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role