If you're looking for an exciting challenge in a warehouse leadership role where you are still hands on, then look no further!
Betacraft is a well-established and fast-growing business who provide a diverse range of high end clothing to the agricultural and industrial sectors, including performance outerwear, wet weather gear, footwear and layering solutions.
They have a clear strategy and know where they are heading, there is well documented development potential in finance , supply chain and export management in the future so if you have completed studies and are looking to get started in your career or you have extensive experience and like the sound or reforming your career journey, Betacraft will certainly have the scope to accommodate growth.
About the Role:
Based at their Pahiatua site, there is an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to join their team. In this role, where no two days will be the same, you will be valued for your expertise in ensuring smooth daily operations.
Because they are growing rapidly, we are looking for someone with the leadership skills to take charge and get things done quickly and efficiently. This is a new autonomous role, and you will be fully supported with two full time staff.
You will have excellent planning and organisational skills, and proven experience in continuous improvement and implementing processes. You will be able to create, implement and manage procedures to optimise inventory control, identify opportunities to streamline and present solutions in a timely manner. You will be able to manage improvements, oversee daily operations and work closely with the operational and sales teams. You will demonstrate a customer satisfaction mindset and ensure every single thing done is to support the brand, culture and ultimately delight their valued customers.
What Betacraft will offer you:
- Challenging role within a fast-growing business
- Competitive salary
- Fun and friendly team
- Supportive and down to earth Directors
- Great opportunities to implement new processes and improve efficiencies
- Clear development opportunities across varied divisions
- 3+ years’ experience as a Warehouse Manager with a hands-on style
- A demonstrated commitment to building high performance teams
- Strong leadership skills and who leads by example
- An eye for improving efficiencies and streamlining processes
- Excellent people management, training and coaching ability
- Competency in Microsoft suite, including proficiency in Excel
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- The ability to communicate with staff across all levels
- Tertiary qualification to support development opportunities would be an advantage
- Fork hoist license, or the ability to obtain a fork hoist license would be an advantage
If you have the experience listed above and are eligible to work in New Zealand, we welcome your application.
To Apply for this position, we require an up to date CV outlining your skills and experience. Please note, only applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
All applications will be managed by Nicola Burton-Stroud from PN Personnel.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Meeting people, building solid relationships and understanding human behaviour are skills which have drawn Nicola to PN Personnel.
Nicola has the knack of asking the right questions to fully understand a position, person and business.