Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join the team at CR Law.
CR Law is one of Manawatu’s leading and largest Law Firms. They have been looking after their clients in the region for over 100 years and their reputation is based on their experience and dedication to serving clients with high quality practical legal services. They are a team of professional, innovative and approachable Solicitors, highly experienced Legal Executives and skilled support staff who are proud to be part of the Manawatu Community. They contribute both as an organisation and as individuals and staff are energetically involved in many local and community organisations.
CR Law are looking for a Trust Account Administrator/ Accounts Administrator to join the team and support the financial transactions for their clients and firm. You will be responsible for the Trust Account settlements and client transactions, accounts payable, IRD payments, processing fortnightly payroll and reporting.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Trust Account management and compliance
- Monthly/yearly Trust Account reporting
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Fortnightly Payroll
- GST, Cash Flow, General Ledger
- Manage funds
The qualities and skills we are looking for:
- Software savvy with MS Office and ideally Infinity Law and Xero
- Experience within a Law Office
- Previous Trust Account experience
- Experience with AR/AP and GL
- Eye for detail and the ability to produce high quality work
- Ability to manage complex situations and be solutions focused
- Extremely organised and can work under pressure
- Team centric while being able to work autonomously
This is a permanent full-time position (37.5 hours per week) offering a competitive salary based on your skills and experience. If your someone of the upmost integrity, are extremely trustworthy and have the ability to work in a highly confidential and discreet manner then click Apply today.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role