Location : Transport & Logistics | Listed : Monday, 29 July | Type : Temporary + Full-time
Are you not working and looking to use your proven Warehousing experience?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, mature, career minded person to be part of a busy, energetic and fun team where you will be responsible for picking orders productively and accurately.
This position provides you with the chance to keep physically fit while working in a professional environment that has the latest tools and resources available to you.
The hours of work are 10am – 6.30pm Monday – Friday and suitable applicants must:
- Have a current CV and be able to provide 2 work related references
- Pass a numeric assessment focusing on speed and accuracy
- Have a current valid driver’s licence
- Complete a security check confirming you have no past or pending criminal convictions
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Lift up to 30kg
This is initially a 3 month temporary position however your proven reliability and commitment to this role could present further opportunities for you in the future.
If you want to work for a company that believe in their people and where you are empowered to get the job done then Apply now or call me to discuss, Cushla Brasell 06-280-2402.