Unique role responsible for the delivery of the CEDA Manawatu Leaders Programme 'Te Aho Tamaka'
The team at CEDA are a passionate group of people, driven to grow and develop the wider region. Their vision for the region: by 2025 Manawatu will be New Zealand’s most progressive region. Where great minds, future focused businesses and diverse cultures come together to grow the prosperity of, and deliver for, its communities, New Zealand and beyond.
What is Te Aho Tamaka?
Te Aho Tamaka is an initiative that celebrates Manawatu’s greatest achievers and draws a richer picture of the region through the achievements of our local leaders. By building and promoting relationships with successful Manawatu alumni who have gone on to make their mark on the world, the programme will increase the profile and perception of the region.
It aims to share the success stories of our local leaders and asks them to give back to our community by supporting events, initiatives and providing leadership opportunities.
If you’re passionate about Manawatu this is your opportunity to play a key role in contributing to its success! You will be connecting with some of the best and brightest in their chosen professions/area, all from our very own Manawatu Region.
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Identify and build relationships with a diverse and illustrious group of accomplished leaders whose journey is connected with the Manawatu.
- Promote the profile of the programme regionally, nationally and internationally
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify opportunities to engage with the programme
- Maintain and build relationships with key stakeholders and regional partners
- Event management – organise and manage events showcasing Te Aho Tamaka as well as sync with events and initiatives already happening in the region
- Development and refinement of the Te Aho Tamaka strategy and budgets
- Work collaboratively with the wider CEDA team and objectives
What we are looking for in you:
- Knowledge and contacts in the region are essential for the role as well as the ability to identify and network with successful individuals from the Manawatu who now reside further afield (Think Big – National and International!!)
- Experience in an alumni environment or similar
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Public speaking – able to confidently and clearly present to an audience
- Marketing and communications knowledge including written content and communications to a variety of audiences
With this type of role, you must be a great communicator, team player and have a positive and enthusiastic approach. The ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders, both internally and externally will be the key to your success in this role.
If you have the above skills and experience, then please Apply now.
Enquires can be directed to Robyn Bills – Recruitment Specialist, PN Personnel.