Tyremax are a nationwide wholesaler of car, 4WD, truck and agricultural tyres with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
We are looking for a proactive, fit and reliable Inwards/Outwards Warehouse Store person to join the existing team to handle all warehouse duties in this busy full-time position.
At Tyremax, your day will be busy from the start. Time Management is key with this critical role for the company, as Tyremax prides themselves on offering great Customer Service.
You will need to be efficient in your work ethic as timelines are a must to keep. Couriers arrive for deliveries and pickups at certain times of the day therefore product needs to ready for despatch. Tyremax also operate their own fleet of vans, delivering to customers within the Lower North Island region daily, therefore product needs to be picked and ready for despatch in a timely manner.
You will have great attention to detail, as not only will you be stacking pallets in the warehouse in the correct allocated areas for storage, you will also be physically coordinating smaller orders manually. If you do not like heights, this is not for you!
You will be computer literate as you will be required to enter details into the inventory database along with efficiently completing daily orders in a timely manner for despatch.
When you are not picking orders you will be busy devanning containers and maintaining good housekeeping where and when required.
You will need to be physically fit as manual lifting is required regularly and you will also need to have a full class 1 drivers’ licence and a forklift licence.
There will also be a requirement from time to time to complete local deliveries personally, therefore great customer service and a delivery with a smile goes a long way.
What Tyremax is looking for in their next team member:
- Enthusiasm and reliability with a positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Timeline driven with attention to detail
- Someone who takes responsibility of their work and the warehouse as a whole
- Prides themselves on Health and Safety
- A team player and able to build good relationships
- Ability to follow systems and protocols
- Someone who has tidy presentation, a professional manner and a drive to keep the customers happy
What Tyremax is offering:
- Full time hours, working an average of 50-55 hours per week Monday to Friday only
- Ongoing training and support
- Progressive company and a great team
- Good pay; consistent reliable income
- Monthly bonus if sales targets met
- Free medical insurance for you and your immediate family
If this opportunity sounds like what you are looking for, apply with a current CV including two recent reference contacts and a brief introduction as to why you feel this is the role for you.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Christine Hanning on 06 280 2400.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Constantly providing an exceptional level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her work, Christine takes a genuine interest in whom she works with and is committed to achieving success.
Give Christine a call to discuss options around what you want to achieve in your career and she will endeavour to achieve that 'win-win solution' that's right for you.