Matrix Polymers NZ (Matrix) is the local site for an international group, recognised as the industry experts locally and internationally. Matrix Polymers NZ partner with customers:
- Developing new solutions
- Adding value through their global resources and experience
- Invaluable technical advice and support globally
- Dependable and responsive service locally
The role of Site Manager offers variety along with reward, as you are at the heart of the operation with the matching responsibilities and opportunity to make a tangible difference to your local team and KPI’s.
We are looking for a Site Manager who has a very high attention to detail, structured, organised and who can work at a fast pace without compromising the quality of the product. Be a proactive and positive contributor in a growing business that is top in their industry.
- Provide leadership to an existing production team
- Forecasting and management of all incoming raw materials
- Manage manufacturing logistics with sound timeframes
- Maintain all aspects of the maintenance of the plant along with the building
- Run a cost-efficient plant – maximising production and minimising downtime across the plant and services
- Waste Management regulations are kept to and maximize return to business sales
- Ensure all staff have appropriate training and necessary licences eg production, safety, forklifts, QC etc
- Be responsible for all Health and Safety aspects in the factory
- Manage staff rosters and resource planning
- Positive contribution to the Aus-NZ Management Team
Skills we are looking for:
- Ability to contribute positively to a busy local site and management team
- Strong Production Planning and Purchasing skills
- Effective communication leading to positive relationships internally, with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your team
- Being IT friendly and would be a great benefit as this is a key work tool
What Matrix Polymers are offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Diversity in your role
- A challenging and rewarding opportunity
- The opportunity to join a close-knit industry that is experiencing positive growth
Don’t delay - apply immediately as Matrix Polymers are ready to employ now! Applications close on Friday, 6th November.
This is a great opportunity to join Matrix Polymers to deliver great results in NZ, contributing to the global group results and the busy NZ industry. If you feel you are the person we are looking for, apply in the first instance as all applications will be actioned upon receipt.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Constantly providing an exceptional level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her work, Christine takes a genuine interest in whom she works with and is committed to achieving success.
Give Christine a call to discuss options around what you want to achieve in your career and she will endeavour to achieve that 'win-win solution' that's right for you.