Be creative and put your skills in fabrication/building/joinery into practice creating world class signage.
Capture Signs have been operating in the greater Manawatu area for over 25 years. They have grown to be the largest signage company in the area, constantly finding areas to expand and grow into. No job is too big or too small! They value their team and have built a fun and friendly working environment. Operating out of their modern premises on Tremaine Avenue, they pride themselves on having the latest equipment which makes their day to day working life easier and more efficient.
About the Role:
Your main duties will be manufacturing signage, applying graphics and installing signs. The role is full time and there will be some travel involved as they cover the greater Manawatu area (however most of the work is local). There will also be some afterhours work required to fit in with clients opening hours.
Experience in signwriting or a trade is essential (Building/Joinery/Fabrication) – a qualification in this area would be highly regarded. You will need to be a good allrounder as tasks and duties will vary from day to day - from building/welding to site preparation and sign installation, big/small, high/low, you will do it all.
Attributes & Experience Required:
- Experience in the signage industry or fabrication/trades/building
- Minimum of 3 years in any/all the above
- A qualification in one of the above trades (would be an advantage)
- Ability to trouble shoot – this is a must
- Knowledge of the signage industry (ideal)
- Ability to maintain a high standards or work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working directly with customers
- Full clean drivers licence
- EWP, Site Safe and First Aid Certificate (preferred)
- Easy going and a good sense of humour – most important of all!
If you have the experience listed above and are eligible to work in New Zealand, we welcome your application.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Robyn on 06 280 2401.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role