Capture Signs has been operating in the greater Manawatu area for over 25 year and have grown to be one of the largest signage company in the area. Operating in a fun and friendly environment the team are now looking for a Signwriter to come on board.
Your main duties will be manufacturing signage, applying graphics and installing signs. You will need to be a good all-rounder as your duties will be varied from day to day and ideally you will have had experience in all facets of manufacture, install and application.
The role is full time and you will need to travel and work after hours at times (although the majority of the work is reasonably local).
For the right person, Capture Signs would be willing to contribute towards moving and relocation costs.
To be effective in this role you will need the following skills:
- Experience in manufacturing, application and installation in a related field
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years’ experience in signwriting
- A qualification in signwriting would be an advantage
- Ability to troubleshoot is a must
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of how the signage industry works
- Full and clean driver’s license
- EWP, Site safe and First Aid certificates will be an advantage
- Easy going and good sense of humour
If this sounds like you, get in contact now!
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Meeting people, building solid relationships and understanding human behaviour are skills which have drawn Nicola to PN Personnel.
Nicola has the knack of asking the right questions to fully understand a position, person and business.