Opportunity for a Senior Payroll Specialist/Consultant to help shape the future, Holidays Act compliant, payroll system for the MidCentral DHB.
MidCentral District Health Board advocates for affirmative action and actively seeks Māori into our workforce to reflect the community we serve.
If you are on the lookout for your next challenge then look no further. This is a 12-month fixed term role based in Palmerston North - However, working remotely is an option for the right candidate.
The opportunity is with the MidCentral District Health Board. They are needing someone with in depth knowledge of the Holidays Act to provide a strategic viewpoint and implement best practice within the current payroll infrastructure to ensure compliance with the Act as well as help design the new payroll environment. Working closely with the existing payroll team you will need to have the ability to decipher the current processes and quantify the information provided. Previous experience using PSE payroll is a must and exposure to other payroll systems is an advantage.
- Experience in end-to-end payroll management within a large complex organisation
- Payroll review and process improvement experience
- Solid understanding of NZ Legislation including the Holidays Act
- Experience with PSE Payroll system
- Previous experience working with multiple collective agreements
- Ability to decipher and quantify information
- Experience with working with large amounts of data
- Proven project delivery and implementation experience
- Experience engaging with partners at all levels, communicating ideas and influencing outcomes
If you are highly motivated to achieve results, have a collaborative approach and the ability to relate well to others, then express your interest in this role by sending your CV and cover letter through today. Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don’t delay.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role