Location : Sales & Marketing | Listed : Friday, 19 July | Type : Permanent + Full-time
This is a unique opportunity to create, lead and deliver talent and skills related initiatives, programmes and events in Manawatu, to support the development of talent in the region
The team at CEDA are a passionate group of people, driven to grow and develop the region. Their vision for the region: by 2025 Manawatu will be New Zealand’s most progressive region. Where great minds, future focused businesses and diverse cultures come together to grow the prosperity of, and deliver for, its communities, New Zealand and beyond.
This is a brand-new role created to enhance the strategic direction of the CEDA led talent and skills related events, including the Sort it Careers Expo. But its more than just that. Supporting the Talent and Skills manager – you will be taking a strategic approach around delivering on initiatives and programmes that attract, retain and develop talent and skills in the region, along with implementing education sector strategies, including international education.
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Strategy implementation and project support – positively contributing to strategy implementation
- Sector event delivery - development of talent and skills events
- Marketing and communications – coordinate effective communication and marketing of sector events
- Relationship management – with key stakeholders and regional partners
- Reporting and Administration – including budget monitoring
What we are looking for in you:
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in supporting and leading significant public facing events
- Event qualification
- Experience in sourcing sponsorship or funding
- Experience in the education or related sector
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
If you are a great communicator, team player, have a positive and enthusiastic approach AND have the above skills and experience, then please Apply now.
Applications close on the 4th of August 2019.
Enquires can be directed to Robyn Bills or Nicola Burton-Stroud– Recruitment Specialists, PN Personnel.