Location : Sales & Marketing | Listed : Wednesday, 04 September | Type : Permanent + Full-time
If you are a dynamic, fresh thinker who is wanting to launch your career then this role at Maxilam is ripe for the picking.
Maxilam, based in Levin are 14 years young and are leading the way and exceeding all customer expectations with their quality products and highest level of personal customer service. They are a specialist supplier of advanced structural adhesives and sealants and with business growing quickly they are looking to bring a dynamic and tech savvy Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator into their fast-paced, growth focussed and driven team.
About the role:
Joining the Maxilam team and reporting to Jerry the Sales Manager, you will support their dynamic sales team in a variety of co-ordination and organisational functions, develop and implement their marketing programme and support their daily customer service processes.
A sneak peak at some of the duties:
- Sales rep trip planning
- New business customer proposals
- CRM management
- Customer service
- Organise and facilitate marketing projects with outsourced marketing partners
- Create and maintain metrics on marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact
- Develop and deliver cohesive sales support material
The qualities and skills I’m looking for:
- Exceptional customer service & communication skills
- Highly organised multi-tasker who loves to work in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for detail and has a drive to deliver on time
- Some marketing or administration experience
- Ambitious, passionate and have a hunger to succeed
- Bucket loads of initiative
- A degree in Marketing or Business would be an advantage
This dedicated team each work 45 hours per week, 7am-5.00pm but don’t worry, they know how to have fun in an environment that encourages people to be dynamic, be engaged and to be the best they can be.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Ad-hoc bonuses
- Enormous career potential with the company in growth mode
- New offices for 2020
- Clothing allowance
- A company that encourages professional development
- Family owned business where integrity underpins everything they do
Maxilam live and breathe their core values:
Make decisions in the best interest of the customer
Constantly raise the bar
Always deliver on a promise
Create a culture of respect and trust
Embrace learning and education
If you are looking for a platform to launch your career, then I would like to hear from you.
Please Apply online or call me, Cushla Brasell on 06-280-2402 for a confidential chat.