Location : Sales & Marketing | Listed : Friday, 12 October | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Are you a high-flying marketing and communications expert wanting to land your next career defining role?
Fasten your seat belt and get ready to take off. The close dynamic team at Palmerston North Airport Ltd (PNAL) are looking for their next high-flying marketing & communications expert to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your experience and develop skills in other areas to complement your business acumen.
Join the team and board the flight as they are taking off. Playing a pivotal part in the successful growth of PNAL, you will join a small team who are experts in their field and can help you build your career. Under the guidance of the Visitor Development Manager, your proven expertise in a similar role will ensure your success with managing the day to day delivery of Palmerston North Airport’s marketing and communications programmes.
A sneak peak at some of the duties:
- Creation and management of the PNAL media releases
- Development, implementation and delivery of marketing strategy across all brands; PNAL, Fly Palmy, Valet Parking and Ruapehu Business Park
- Manage day to day relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders
- Responsible for community engagement & sponsorship programme
- Develop and report on customer satisfaction surveys
- Work closely as required with the Support Services Officer in relation to the delivery of marketing initiatives
The attributes and skills I am looking for:
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Innovative and an “ideas” person
- Driven, self-motivated with a mature outlook
- Team centric while being able to work autonomously
- Fun and energetic
- Strong relationship building skills
- Relevant degree in Marketing and/or Communications preferred but not essential
- Exemplary level of grammar and spelling
If you’re a looking for a new challenge or ready to take the next step in your career then grab your boarding pass, lock in your flight plan, take the controls, and Apply now.