Are you ready to take your training wheels off and lead the digital marketing strategy in this newly created role within the cycling industry?
H S White & Son is a family owned company that has been a marketer and distributor of New Zealand's leading cycle products for over 50 years. With a small team of dedicated staff, they consistently provide the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction by providing high quality products supplied to their customers as fast as possible.
The Sales & Digital Marketing Coordinator is a newly created position which will have you leading the digital marketing strategy for H S White & Son. With such a diverse role you will manage multiple social media platforms, Mailchimp campaigns, website content creation, graphic design, and customer relationship management.
We are looking for someone that has experience creating social media strategies that will increase engagement and drive growth via online B2B sales and website conversion, therefore you will be a talented wordsmith and have an eye for design to ensure cross-platform marketing material is of the highest standard.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Rebuild, rewrite the B2B product catalogue
- Develop, implement, and maintain a digital and social media marketing plan
- Produce content for social media and marketing initiatives
- Updating and maintaining multiple websites
- Manage and monitor social media engagement
- Key Account relationship management
- Database management
What we will be looking for in you:
- Hands on experience in digital and social media experience
- Design capability to ensure marketing material is highly professional
- Attention to detail and exceptional written communication skills
- A team player with a roll up your sleeves and a can-do attitude
- Someone who wants to grow into this role
- Tech savvy – Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, Adobe Creative Suite and Google Ads would be an advantage
- An interest in cycling or experience in the industry would benefit your application
- A valid NZ drivers’ licence
We are looking for someone that wants to gear up, grow and establish themselves in this pivotal role for H S White & Son. Being a small team, it is important that you are happy to pitch in occasionally in other areas of the business to ensure the customers highest level of satisfaction is achieved. The hours of work are 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday and every second Wednesday an 8am start will be required for a staff meeting.
If you are wanting to work for a company that has been operating for over half a century, is local and describes themselves as a small yet well-oiled dedicated team who are laid back and enjoy a laugh then please submit your updated CV and Cover Letter.
For further information, please feel free to call Cushla Brasell on 06 280 2402.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Cushla effortlessly tackles our fast paced industry with her pro-active nature. She is dedicated to delivering Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions every time and is committed to understanding your expectations to ensure the right fit.
Cushla always has a positive upbeat attitude and is never too busy to hear from you, so call her today for a confidential chat.