Matrix Polymers are the raw material specialists in the rotational moulding industry and are seeking an experienced Sales & Account Manager for their New Zealand Business based in Palmerston North.
Matrix Polymers NZ (Matrix) is the local site for an international group, recognised as the industry experts. Matrix Polymers NZ partner with customers:
- developing new solutions
- adding value through their global resources and experience
- invaluable technical advice and support globally
- dependable and responsive service locally
The role of Sales & Account Manager offers variety along with reward, as you are the key sales representative with the matching responsibilities and opportunity to make a tangible difference to your local team and KPI’s.
We are looking for a Sales & Account Manager who has a very high attention to detail, structured, organised and who can work at a fast pace without compromising the quality of customer communication and account management. Be a proactive and positive contributor in a growing business that is a leader in their industry.
- Account & service management for a host of existing NZ & Pacific Island customers
- Forecasting and management of all sales for the NZ business
- Maintain all aspects of customer pricing for existing and new products
- Identifying and following through new product and supply proposals
- Pro-actively managing quality and service issues for customers and liaising with the manufacturing team
- Providing a pathway for customer technical advice
- Positive contribution to the Aus-NZ Management Team
Skills we are looking for:
- Ability to contribute positively to a busy local site and management team
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Effective communication leading to positive relationships with customers, industry figures and other stakeholders
- Technical comprehension of a manufacturing process and aptitude to identify opportunities for positive assistance
- Strong IT and customer relationship management skills
Should you have a background from the following industry fields, this would be an advantage in your application:
- Selling of manufacturing goods
- Construction sales representative
- Machinery salesperson
- Engineering salesperson
What Matrix Polymers are offering:
Diversity and travel in your role
A challenging and rewarding opportunity
The opportunity to join a close-knit industry that is experiencing positive growth
Don’t delay - apply immediately as Matrix Polymers are ready to employ now!
This is a great opportunity to join Matrix Polymers and deliver on a strong growth pipeline, contributing to the global group results and the busy NZ industry. If you feel you are the person we are looking for, apply now. All applications will be actioned upon receipt.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Christine Hanning on 06 280 2400.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Constantly providing an exceptional level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her work, Christine takes a genuine interest in whom she works with and is committed to achieving success.
Give Christine a call to discuss options around what you want to achieve in your career and she will endeavour to achieve that 'win-win solution' that's right for you.