We are looking for a high performing Restaurant Manager to join the team at Aberdeen.
As the Restaurant Manager at Aberdeen you will be responsible for the day to day operations. Working hands on with the team you will have responsibility for the booking and seating of guests throughout the evening. You will be hiring, training and rostering staff. A key part of this role will be to ensure the team delivers a memorable experience to all customers.
The culture is team focused so you will need to be a people person that can challenge and motivate those around you.
As the ideal candidate for this role you will have the following:
- A positive customer service focused attitude
- Experience working in a busy restaurant environment
- Ability to cope under pressure
- History of venue management and front of house management
- The ability to source a talented team and manage a minimum of 15 staff
- Experience in sales and promotions for a food and beverage operation
- Excellent verbal and electronic communication skills (experience with on-line booking system would be an advantage)
- A General Managers certificate
For your contribution to the team you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Regular hours of work
- A professional working environment
- Team focused, positive culture
- On site carparking
The role will require you to work Tuesday – Saturday (2pm – 10/11pm) and have the flexibility to work extra hours during busy times of the year.
If this sounds like you, please apply online with your up to date CV and Cover Letter. For more information you can contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401.
Applications Close: 13th August 2020