This is a great opportunity for a proactive and high achieving events administrator to take ownership of an exciting role.
Registered Master Builders represents New Zealand’s premier building and construction companies, who pride themselves on delivering the highest quality houses and buildings. They are the voice of the building and construction industry, representing quality builds. Working alongside the government and the sector, Registered Master Builders develop and uphold the highest standards, focussing on better homes, workplaces and ultimately better lives for all New Zealanders.
As part of this mission, Registered Master Builders facilitate and organise a range of industry ‘show-case’ events along with networking and training events for their valued members. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to assist the Regional Branch Manager look after the five Central North Island branches and their regional events.
What is the role of Regional Branch and Events Administrator?
The purpose of this position is to assist the Regional Branch Manager with delivering a successful membership service programme, providing administrative functions for the five branches and the executives within the region, along with delivering industry leading events.
- Organise regional events, ensuring all details are confirmed and documented
- Support the Regional Branch Manager with the coordination of large-scale events such as House of the Year and Apprentice of the Year
- Production and distribution of membership correspondence
- Managing and developing content for the bi-monthly newsletter
- General administration tasks
What we are looking for in you:
- A passion for planning outstanding events
- A high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- A forward thinker who shows initiative
- The ability to self-manage and self-motivate
- A good sense of humour – willing to have a laugh but work hard while doing it
This is an outstanding opportunity for an events enthusiast. You will need a proactive approach to work, be a stickler for the details and be ready to just jump in get things done.
Hours of work are 9am to 2.30pm, Monday to Friday, with 30 minutes for lunch. The role will commence in the new year, on the 14th of January 2020.
If you have the required experience and are ready to take a positive step in your career, please Apply now with your up to date CV and a cover letter.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role