Love your job . . . and help others find jobs they love too!
PN Personnel has an outstanding reputation for providing recruitment solutions. We positively impact on people’s lives to make the regions a better place.
As a dedicated team of professionals, we are energetic, motivated and passionate about our careers. In this role you will work in an agile environment with a fast-paced daily workflow, this will see you constantly move with changing demands. Our specialist team all have diverse backgrounds, and we utilise previous experience and knowledge from a wide range of industry sectors.
As an experienced recruiter you will have proven areas of expertise in business development and first-rate account management coupled with the skills to identify job seekers and connect them with local businesses for successful recruitment outcomes.
You could be our next Recruitment Specialist if you can demonstrate:
- Business Development – you will enjoy the challenge of securing new business and driving growth with existing clients
- Relationship builder – build rapport, earn trust and problem solve
- Communication and curiosity – be able to effectively question, probe and listen
- Technical ability – we utilise the latest technology and cloud-based recruitment systems
- Passion – we need you to be as passionate as we are
- Energy and resilience – you will hit bumps – successful recruiters drive over or go around them
- Success - why do you believe you would succeed within our team?
- Results driven – you will have a proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
- An environment committed to making you feel truly valued and appreciated
- All the latest tools you need to get the job done
- FUN – we celebrate with our employers and candidates (and we do team events like no-one else!) See www.facebook.com/pnpersonnel
- The opportunity to learn from a team doing things other recruiters don’t!
Not from the Manawatu and wonder why you should live, work, play and recruit in the best region in NZ? Watch this Regional Video and what’s on offer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XtKQK7pKqE Applications now open…we accept written, visual, video…. how you apply is up to you!
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Cushla effortlessly tackles our fast paced industry with her pro-active nature. She is dedicated to delivering Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions every time and is committed to understanding your expectations to ensure the right fit.
Cushla always has a positive upbeat attitude and is never too busy to hear from you, so call her today for a confidential chat.