We are on the hunt for a multi-skilled Print Marketing Coordinator for Hunting & Fishing, one of New Zealand's leading outdoor recreation retailers.
Hunting & Fishing New Zealand’s first store was opened in Palmerston North in 1986 and it now has 38 stores nationwide. This role is based in Head Office, Palmerston North who are a dedicated and high energy team, passionate about everything outdoors.
The Print Marketing Coordinator role is responsible for leading the Catalogue and Flyer production process. A creative mind would be advantageous as you will work closely with the graphic designer but that must be coupled with exceptional workflow management skills and microdetail to ensure all printed material is accurate and of the highest quality. Being a deadline driven role you will be someone that rises to challenges, can self-manage your own time and work under pressure.
About the role:
- Lead the Catalogue and Flyer Production process
- Attend selection meetings & conferences
- Work closely with the Graphic Designer on publication requirements
- Organise photography and update the image database
- Organise and lead the proofing of each publication
- Create billing requirements
- Liaise with wholesalers and store owners and staff
Key attributes and skills:
- Live the Hunting & Fishing brand
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Be a self-starter with superb workflow management skills
- Strong relationship building with a customer service focus
- Be inquisitive, ask questions and be a solution provider
- Computer literacy – excel and outlook
- You will wear many hats so multi-tasking skills are essential
- Have resilience to thrive in a pressure cooker environment
This position is full-time working 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday, it offers a competitive salary based on experience, awesome staff discount, a dynamic Head Office environment and an opportunity for professional growth in a New Zealand business that has an exciting future.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. To apply, please submit your updated CV and include a cover letter detailing how this role aligns with your skills and experience.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Cushla effortlessly tackles our fast paced industry with her pro-active nature. She is dedicated to delivering Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions every time and is committed to understanding your expectations to ensure the right fit.
Cushla always has a positive upbeat attitude and is never too busy to hear from you, so call her today for a confidential chat.