Do you have passion for the agriculture sector, want to work with world class products and have parts management experience?
Norwood's Manawatu dealership is located in Palmerston North in the heartland of the Manawatu region, servicing the large dairy farming industry. The main source of farming for the region is dairy farming and the dealership has a high profile within the farms around the region. Cropping, sheep farming and piggeries are also part of the region’s diversity.
The Parts Manager plays a key role in driving customer loyalty by providing exceptional service supplying parts to keep tractors and farm machinery in optimal operational condition for our customers.
- Ensure the speedy and cost-effective supply of parts
- Lead and manage a small team creating a collaborative and supportive environment
- Maintain and strengthen relationships and grow the parts department
- Generate growth for sales and service
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Maximise efficiency and service by managing optimal stock levels
- Manage inventory control systems
- System and process improvement
What we will be looking for in you:
- Demonstrated success in parts sales
- A passion for the agricultural sector
- Track record of selling repeat business and attracting new customers
- Proven success leading a team and strong qualities for leadership
- Commitment to ongoing professional and personal growth
- Methodical and highly organised
- Driven and self-motivated
- Tech savvy with sound knowledge using ERP systems and Microsoft Office
- Goes the extra mile
The hours for this role are Monday – Friday 7.30am-5.30pm and every 4 weeks you will be required to work Saturday 9am-12noon. As this is a business that never truly stops you will also be required to be on call one week in every 4 weeks.
Applications are now open and will be reviewed as they are received, please submit your up to date CV and cover letter detailing why you think you have what it takes to take on this Parts Manager role.
Applications Close Wednesday 7th October 2020.
For more information you can call Cushla Brasell on 06 2802402 for a confidential conversation
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Cushla effortlessly tackles our fast paced industry with her pro-active nature. She is dedicated to delivering Temporary and Permanent recruitment solutions every time and is committed to understanding your expectations to ensure the right fit.
Cushla always has a positive upbeat attitude and is never too busy to hear from you, so call her today for a confidential chat.