Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Thursday, 29 March | Type : Permanent + Full-time
As the Marketing and Communications Coordinator, you will work alongside and support the wider marketing team to coordinate day to day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of marketing, communications and events.
The team at the Central Economic Development Agency have the best job in the world; they’re on a mission to make our region the very best it can be! Every day they are focused on driving and facilitating the creation and growth of economic wealth in Manawatu and beyond. So, if you want your career to have real purpose, and you’re committed to using your expertise to make a difference then look no further, this could be the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
What you need to know about the organisation:
CEDA is jointly owned and funded by the Manawatu District Council and the Palmerston North City Council. CEDA has an independent board with years of governance and industry experience who are fully committed to driving positive business, social and environmental outcomes for the region.
The CEDA team are a passionate group of people with expertise in marketing, communications, events, and business attraction, retention and development. Collectively, they are the enablers, the connectors and the doers; leading the economic development of the region we call home.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Assisting with developing and administrating marketing and communications processes
- Providing support and producing content for various digital and print channels
- Support marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Overseeing and managing CEDA regional signage
- Monitoring and updating collateral and well as coordinating distribution of collateral
- Supporting and coordinating regional media visits, media enquiries and trade shows
- Creating and proofing marketing and communications documentation
- Database oversight and support
What we are looking for in you:
- Positive and creative outlook
- Detailed and well organised
- Strong communication skills
- Content writing and editing experience
- Experience in using marketing and email platforms
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and PowerPoint
- Experience within a similar role
And in return? We’ll support you to be the best you can be, we’ll encourage your creativity and radical thinking, and surround you with passionate people all aiming to achieve amazing things for the region. What are you waiting for?
Apply online with your updated CV along with a Cover Letter. All applications will be confidentially managed by Robyn Bills from Palmerston North Personnel.