Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Thursday, 01 February | Type : Permanent + Full-time
- Animal handling experience essential
- Customer-centric - a trusted advisor
- Well-organised and self-motivated team player
Cahill Animal Hospital have an opportunity that does not present itself very often - they are ready to appoint a new Dog Groomer or an Assistant Groomer to join their pack!
Cahill Animal Hospital have been caring for pets in Palmerston North for over 30 years and are open 7 days a week. This opportunity is for a Dog Groomer to work around 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Palmerston North Personnel are keen to connect with people who have proven experience in dog grooming.
As an experienced Dog Groomer (ideally a professional or an experienced amateur), you will have a portfolio showing your flair for presenting dogs in their best light and be able to attach this to your application.
All equipment is provided - the tools/equipment, the bath, the brushes etc, along with all the products needed in Cahill Animal Hospital’s professional dog grooming environment.
This allows you to focus on dog grooming, and building good relationships with animals and their owners, who will trust you to make logical recommendations on skincare and other complimentary products for their animal friends and pets.
Reasons to Apply:
- You will join a reputable animal hospital with an established and professional team, with lots of support when needed
- Stable and enjoyable work – much better than being self-employed
- Uniform provided as well as a car park and staff benefits
- No late nights
- No business development calls
- Great repeat client base
What I will be looking for from you:
- Updated Portfolio along with a CV – photos or links to websites welcome
- Calm, approachable manner and dog handling ability
- References from past clients/dog owners
- The ability to be trained and cross-train others as you will be part of a bigger team who are always learning from each other
We encourage you to review their website before applying:
How to Apply:
Submit your up-to-date CV and portfolio by clicking Apply.
Your application will be professionally managed by Christine at Palmerston North Personnel, who will be in contact soon.
You’d be barking mad not to apply today!