Location : Palmerston North | Listed : Thursday, 29 March | Type : Permanent + Full-time
As Digital Marketing Senior you will advise and implement the regions online strategic direction and marketing presence. This includes customer facing social media across all aspects of the organisation. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the websites, analysing their effectiveness and recommending opportunities to optimise opportunities.
The team at the Central Economic Development Agency have the best job in the world; they’re on a mission to make our region the very best it can be! Every day they are focused on driving and facilitating the creation and growth of economic wealth in Manawatu and beyond. So, if you want your career to have real purpose, and you’re committed to using your expertise to make a difference then look no further, this could be the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
What you need to know about the organisation:
CEDA is jointly owned and funded by the Manawatu District Council and Palmerston North City Council. CEDA has an independent board with years of governance and industry experience who are fully committed to driving positive business, social and environmental outcomes for the region.
The CEDA team are a passionate group of people with expertise in marketing, communications, events, and business attraction, retention and development. Collectively, they are the enablers, the connectors and the doers; leading the economic development of the region we call home.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Assisting with strategic direction of CEDA’s digital channels
- Designing online content and applications
- Oversee the regions digital presence on external channels
- Management of CEDA’s consumer facing social media channels
- Campaign planning, management and execution
- Website marketing, management, analysis and optimisation
- Project management
What we are looking for in you:
Experience with managing social media platforms.
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Ability to create, update and maintain website content
- Digital marketing and campaign management
- Strong communication skills
- Content writing and editing experience
- Professional and positive team player
And in return? We’ll support you to be the best you can be, we’ll encourage your creativity and radical thinking, and surround you with passionate people all aiming to achieve amazing things for the region. What are you waiting for?
Apply online with your updated CV and a Cover Letter. All applications will be confidentially managed by Robyn Bills from Palmerston North Personnel.