The Office Assistant position is an essential supporting role to ensure the smooth running of the offices at Fitzherbert Rowe. This is a rarely seen entry level opportunity for someone to start their career.
Fitzherbert Rowe are one of the Manawatu’s most progressive law firms. Covering all aspects of the law they provide high quality legal services and pride themselves on a truly personal, prompt and tailored service to suit the requirements of their clients. The hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am–5.00pm.
Fitzherbert Rowe provide a supportive and modern working environment. Keeping up to date with the latest technologies you will find there is an upbeat vibe.
About the Role
We have a rarely seen entry level opportunity for someone with a positive, can-do attitude to join the team. Confidence and initiative are essential as well has being honest and reliable.
Some of the day-to-day tasks will be:
- Collecting and delivering documents to the courthouse and making deliveries
- Retrieving files from archives/photocopying (re stocking photocopies)
- Keeping kitchen areas on both floors clean, tidy and fully stocked
- Preparing and setting out morning tea (and tidying away)
- Tidying and maintaining stocks of stationary cupboards
- Running errands for staff as required
- Setting up for functions and cleaning up afterwards
- Provide back up to reception during daily lunch breaks and on other occasions when required
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional corporate presentation at all times
- Strong client focus (internal and external)
- Organisation skills, great attention to detail
- Honesty and reliability
- Competent computer skills
- Team orientation, flexible, happy to lend a hand with anything that needs doing
- Candidates will need a clean drivers licence (restricted or full) and be a confident/safe driver to be successful in this role
If you are looking to start your career and think you have what it takes to be helpful, organised and efficient in a busy professional environment then please apply with your up to date CV and email a short video (30 seconds max) introducing yourself and letting us know why you should be the next Office Assistant at Fitzherbert Rowe.
Email videos to: email@example.com
(Note : the video is an essential part of your application)
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role