Climb onboard today with Race Inc. and join the team to support their current and future members in keeping racing as a dynamic, engaging and relevant sport within NZ.
Race Inc. are seeking an Office Administrator to join their team, based at the Palmerston North Racecourse in Awapuni. The role offers a huge variety of responsibilities which would suit someone who is a strong administrator, who has a solid background in accounts and has exceptional organisational skills and great customer service.
The hours for this position are 37.5 hours per week, however for the right applicant this could be 9am to 3pm Monday to Friday. There is also a requirement in this position for the person to attend Saturday race days held at the Awapuni Racecourse, which is approximately 12-14 per year.
As the Office Administrator you will be responsible for the following duties, but not limited to:
- Accurately administer Accounts Receivables
- Liaison with trainers on any invoicing queries
- Administration of all lease agreements
- End to end Accounts Payables process
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Entering of payroll
- Completion of GST returns
- Manage the Club Memberships database
- Work on Saturday race days held at the Awapuni Racecourse
- Order and prepare the cash floats for Race days and functions and reconcile takings for banking
- Work with the RACE team on other projects as and when required
Due to the variety of this role which has you operating in all areas of the business, you will possess the following attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Results focused
- Ability to show initiative
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft Office suite with particularly strong Excel skills
- The ability to plan, organise and schedule tasks according to demands of the role and customer requirements
- Excellent customer service
- Proven ability to maintain absolute confidentiality of information
- Ability to handle pressure and demands on time
- Ability to work outside of normal hours when required
- Able to work in a small office environment and be a valued team player
If you feel you would be ideal for this position, please apply today as the role is available for an immediate start.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Christine Hanning on 06 280 2400.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Constantly providing an exceptional level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her work, Christine takes a genuine interest in whom she works with and is committed to achieving success.
Give Christine a call to discuss options around what you want to achieve in your career and she will endeavour to achieve that 'win-win solution' that's right for you.