If you're an experienced receptionist with payroll experience and a friendly customer centric attitude, then we want to hear from you!
Norwood enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand - they call this: Better Farming Better Future.
With 27 locations across New Zealand and a 400 strong team they distribute, sell and support world class land-based machinery and equipment. Norwood have a ‘One Norwood’ approach that drives them to continuously improve and optimise how they work together to deliver value to their customers.
We are looking for an Office Administrator/Receptionist to join the Norwood Palmerston North team. You will pay a vital role to ensure the Norwood Support office runs efficiently and professionally. You will need a knowledge of payroll processes as you will provide back up to the payroll administrator and be responsible for producing payroll reports and information to managers.
- Welcoming visitors and managing all incoming telephone calls
- Administration support to the wider team; letters, emails, mail, filing, photocopying
- Payroll (this role is a backup to the payroll function for Norwood throughout NZ)
- Reporting (creating payroll reports in the payroll system and/or excel)
- Purchasing of all office supplies such as stationery, business cards, catering
- Travel bookings for staff as required
- Ensure friendly, professional and efficient service to all customers and visitors
What we are looking for in you:
- Previous experience (3 + years) in a front-line reception position
- Experience with payroll (ideally from a large organisation)
- The ability to communicate well and build relationships across the wider organisation
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to create professional documents and reports
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Organised, efficient and tidy methodical approach to work
- A team player with flexible can-do attitude
Norwood are wanting a someone to be the front face of the company, to provide an awesome first impression, someone with a collaborative approach that can help the wider business achieve their future goals. If you are the person that can make this happen, then we want to hear from you.
Applications close Wednesday 11th of March, please submit your up to date CV and cover letter letting me know why you think you have what it takes to become part of the Norwood team. Please note your cover letter will pay a key part in your application.
For more information you can call Robyn Bills on 06 2802401.