Location : Marton | Listed : Thursday, 29 March | Type : Permanent + Full-time
A pivotal role for an experienced Finance Manager available for a 6 months fixed-term contract.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for managing a corporate portfolio including the financial and accounting, risk management and order processing functions. Working closely with the General Manager and being a member of the Senior Management Team, you will contribute to the formulation and execution of strategic and tactical plans and ensure that reporting to the Board is always accurate and transparent.
The areas of responsibility:
- Oversee the month and year end accounting function for Speirs Foods Ltd
- Strategic and tactical planning
- Preparation of budgets and financial forecasting
- Oversee risk management policies and procedures
- Performance management and coaching of staff
Experience I am looking for:
- Proven commercial finance-based role
- Manufacturing and cost accounting experience would be an advantage
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Staff management
- Highly developed analytical skills
Personal attributes you will be able to demonstrate:
- Takes ownership and builds trust - this is essential to your success
- Solutions based thinker - you need to independently resolve issues
- Passionate - as the Speirs Foods team most certainly are
- Highly capable and level headed - you will need to use initiative and be unflappable
- Client focus - you will recognise and ensure that a high-quality service is delivered at all times
- Problem solver - you think outside the box and provide suggestions and solutions
This role based in Marton, is a fixed-term contract for 6 months, ideally starting at the end of April. If you are a hands-on, roll up your sleeves type who enjoys a collaborative work environment, then please apply online or contact Cushla Brasell on 06 280 2402 for a confidential discussion.