Opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to contribute to the success of the region. (12 month Parental Leave Cover).
The team at CEDA are a passionate group of people, driven to grow and develop the region. Their vision for the region: by 2025 Manawatu will be New Zealand’s most progressive region. Where great minds, future focused businesses and diverse cultures come together to grow the prosperity of, and deliver for, its communities, New Zealand and beyond.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketer to join the team on a 12-month fixed term basis. As one of the Marketing Seniors your key focus is to raise the profile and awareness of the city and region to attract talented people, business and investment. You will have your own portfolio that will be your responsibility as well as have key projects allocated to you – your role is to develop, oversee and monitor these campaigns and programmes.
Some of the key areas of responsibility:
- Marketing of Palmerston North and Manawatu via media channels, platforms, and partners
- Input into the development, and implementation of CEDA’s marketing strategy and marketing plans (including digital and social media)
- Assisting with marketing plans to attract and retain talent and skills in the region
- Leveraging off the marketing and engagement opportunities presented by CEDA's programmes
- Foster, develop and maintain key relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Providing marketing support to CEDA's lead events
- Management of external agencies, contractors and suppliers
- Creation and design of marketing collateral
We are looking for someone with previous marketing experience (3 – 5 years) – a relevant tertiary qualification would be an advantage. You will need experience creating, executing, and evaluating multi-channel marketing campaigns and programmes – ideally with a talent/skills attraction and/or investment focus. Your ability to think creatively and work in partnership with multiple stakeholders will be key to your success in this role. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in the Manawatu region with proven experience working collaboratively within a team.
If you have a passion for the region and want to join a team of highly motivated like-minded professionals, apply today with your updated Cover Letter and CV letting me know why your right for this role.
For further information you can call Robyn Bills on 06 2802401
Applications Close: 15th September 2020