We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to plan, create and coordinate marketing campaigns and collateral within a busy marketing team.
UBT is a global organisation, with Head Offices in Palmerston North and Sydney and offices across the globe. They have a strong base across Australia and New Zealand, supporting over 1000 client businesses with business consulting, training, financial, and digital marketing services and a wide range of business and consumer products.
Working closely with internal and external stakeholders including large corporate companies the Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in the marketing team. You will be responsible for taking the lead for your portfolio of clients in creating, planning and coordinating marketing campaigns to UBT’s client base using appropriate channels. The role encompasses all things marketing and promotion related.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting and delivering the marketing requirements for key areas of the business
- Planning, creating and coordinating marketing campaigns and collateral to a high standard
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to build strong business relationships and create effective marketing initiatives
- Ensuring all UBT marketing stays ‘on brand’
- Reviewing the performance of marketing campaigns and adjusting to optimise
- General administration; including scheduling campaigns in the marketing calendar and managing meetings
What we are looking for in you:
- Marketing experience (2+ years)
- Exceptional business communication skills both oral and written
- A flair for design, with experience in adobe creative cloud suite desirable but not essential
- Experience in planning, creating and coordinating marketing campaigns
- Experience with Mailchimp or similar EDM platforms
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Able to build strong business relationships with others in different locations
- Ambition and desire to deliver outstanding results
- Proactive, unflappable and hard working
- Administration experience, including minute taking and follow-up
The role is fast paced so you will need to be super organised and able to move quickly from one thing to the next. UBT live and breathe their core values and are wanting to build the team with individuals that can help them achieve their goals.
In return for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary, health insurance, free barista made coffee and even free lunch once a week.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to help develop your career, then I want to hear from you.
Applications Close 11th of October 2020
Please apply online or call Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401 for a confidential chat.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role