Support the Marketing and Communications team at CEDA and contribute to the success of the region. (12 Month Parental Leave Cover).
The team at CEDA are a passionate group of people, driven to grow and develop the region. Their vision for the region: by 2025 Manawatu will be New Zealand’s most progressive region. Where great minds, future focused businesses and diverse cultures come together to grow the prosperity of, and deliver for, its communities, New Zealand and beyond.
As the Marketing and Communications Coordinator, you will work alongside and support the wider marketing team and coordinate day to day activities that lead to the completion of projects, programmes and campaigns.
Some of the key areas of responsibility:
- Assisting with developing and administrating marketing and communications processes
- Providing support and producing content for various digital and print channels
- Support marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Overseeing and managing CEDA regional signage
- Monitoring and updating collateral as well as coordinating distribution of collateral
- Creating and proofing marketing and communications documentation
- Media support (enquiries and resources)
- Database oversight and support (using MS Excel and Mail Chimp)
We are looking for someone with previous experience within a marketing or communications role or relevant tertiary qualification. You will need to have the ability to use social media channels and be confidently able to manage and monitor these as well as create relevant content when required. Your skills with Word-Press and EDM platforms will be needed. If you're someone with a keen eye for detail and a natural talented wordsmith then this could be the role for you. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in the Manawatu region and the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
If you have a passion for the region and want to join a team of highly motivated like-minded professionals, apply today with your updated Cover Letter and CV letting me know why you're right for this role.
For further information you can call Robyn Bills on 06 2802401.
Applications Close: Tuesday 15th September 2020