Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Friday, 17 May | Type : Permanent + Full-time
We are seeking a motivated and energic Assistant Supervisor to take on the responsibility of the running of the automated flower bulb packing machine.
About Fiesta Bulbs:
Located on the outskirts of Palmerston North, Fiesta Bulbs is a family owned and operated wholesaler of flower bulbs. They supply to the wholesale market such as Garden Centres, Councils, Landscapers and retail trading companies within New Zealand.
About the Role:
As the Assistant Supervisor you will be key to the smooth running of the automated flower bulb packing machine. You will supervise the staff working on the machine to ensure minimum down time. You will provide high attention to detail ensuring production is accurate and on time. Working closely with the Foreman there will also be an overall responsibility to keep the warehouse organised and efficient in all areas.
What we need from you:
- Great attention to detail
- Previous work experience in the manufacturing/packing industry would be great but not essential
- Planning and problem-solving skills
- High level of physical fitness
- Leadership abilities with a desire to motivate others
- Ability to operate a forklift and the appropriate licence would definitely be an advantage
- Reliable, hardworking and a positive attitude
The successful candidate for this position will be someone who is looking to take on further responsibility, to supervise and motivate a small team and ensure the business delivers an efficient and quality service to its customers.
If your looking for your next challenge, please Apply online today with your updated CV.
You must be able to provide two recent references, have a full clean driver’s license and be eligible to work in New Zealand.