Our client who is a New Zealand leader with innovative fuel dispenser systems for service stations throughout Australasia has a brand-new role open for a Manufacturing Engineering Technician.
Based in Marton, we are looking for a someone who has previous practical experience working in a Lean Manufacturing environment for this 6 month fixed term parental leave opportunity.
The requirement of this position is to provide hands on manufacturing support to the introduction of new project designs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the implementation of improvements to existing products and processes
- Provide practical assistance to manufacturing to resolve problems
- Able to transfer knowledge and skills to allow manufacturing to operate independently
- Practical hands on expertise on the factory floor in a lean environment
- Programming and calibration of machinery experience
- Fact and analysis problem solving
What we are looking for:
- Trade or Diploma in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Prior experience in a manufacturing engineering role preferably in the electronics and mechanical assembly sectors
- Experience having introduced New Products to Manufacturing prior
- Practical, hands on Jig and Fixture construction
- Electrical, electronic and mechanical problem solving, fault diagnosis and failure analysis
- MS Teams and SAP experience would be an advantage
- A solid team player
If you feel you have the expertise we are looking for in this role, please Apply below with your up to date C.V.
Please note: Applicants must currently be in New Zealand and have the relevant experience and work eligibility for their application to be accepted.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Constantly providing an exceptional level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her work, Christine takes a genuine interest in whom she works with and is committed to achieving success.
Give Christine a call to discuss options around what you want to achieve in your career and she will endeavour to achieve that 'win-win solution' that's right for you.