Location : Filled Vacancies | Listed : Thursday, 18 April | Type : Permanent + Full-time
Compressed Air Controls have gone from strength to strength and are in the position for an Operations Manager to join their team.
Compressed Air Controls are a NZ owned and operated business that specialises in all things compressed air. They have been providing businesses with expert advice, simple solutions, and quality servicing and products for nearly 30 years. Their customers range from small workshops to big manufacturing and processing factories.
When it comes to compressed air, you can be guaranteed that your business is in the right hands with Compressed Air Controls and they are looking for an Operations Manager to join their very successful team to add even more value across their branches located locally and in Wellington.
You will be the driver behind many facets of the business, from Operational Management, Leadership, Relationship Management, Financial Analysis to focusing on Customer Services and Health and Safety.
What Compressed Air Controls is looking for is outlined below but not limited to:
- Experience in managing a sales and service team
- Sound understanding of business operations/business acumen
- Great leadership, motivational and empowerment skills
- Solid relationship management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Sound understanding of financial reporting and risk management
- Comfortable negotiating business activities/results across all levels
- Proven capability in managing budgets and forecasting
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Ideally you will have experience in the Service Industry as this is their business. You will be a dynamic individual with strong business practices and be technology savvy with integrated systems.
Should you be looking for your next career move and are open to a confidential discussion about what Compressed Air Controls can offer you, please forward your updated CV along with a covering letter outlining your interest in the Operations Manager position to Christine Hanning.