If you're looking for a role where you can put your mechanical knowledge to good use, are strong and fit and have good attention to detail, this could be for you!
My client is looking for someone for a full time position to operate a track press in compliance with the companies operating policies and procedures (full training provided). You will have responsibility for ensuring the workshop runs smoothly, to schedule and is kept clean and tidy.
To be successful you will have:
- Organisational skills, you will be responsible for the day to day running of this area
- Good time keeping
- High degree of safety awareness
- Familiarity with different machinery (mechanically minded)
- Successful track record, preferably in machine operating (would be an advantage but not essential)
- A good attitude, willing to learn and work hard
- Able to pass a pre employment drug test
- Valid NZ work visa
This role offers an opportunity to work in a well-regarded and established NZ company. You will gain experience and skill development that could lead to future career opportunities.
To find out more, please call Robyn Bills 0276999077 or Apply online today.