A unique opportunity to join the team at The Law Shop (a division of Fitzherbert Rowe).
The Law Shop specialise in residential conveyancing and provide high quality, competitively priced, and straight forward legal services in a comfortable atmosphere. The Law Shop are a division of Fitzherbert Rowe - the largest and most progressive legal firm in Palmerston North.
We are looking for a registered Legal Executive to join the team and provide expert advice with a focus on personal, prompt, and tailored service that will exceed clients’ expectations.
We are looking for someone who can bring experience and add value to the team, you must have the ability to independently manage conveyancing matters and files to completion. Communication skills with people at all levels is essential as is the ability to build strong relationships. We are looking for someone that is positive and personable with an established reputation for being a trusted advisor to clients. You must be proactive and intuitive in nature, be solutions focussed and use initiative to ensure you are always two steps ahead.
The successful applicant will benefit from an engaging, stimulating environment and social team.
Some of the key skills & attributes you will need:
- Ability to prepare documents for conveyancing
- Experience in managing client files independently
- Ability to draft wills and enduring powers of attorney
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise high/demanding workloads
- Ability to learn and a willingness to carry out a variety of tasks
- Client focused – providing diverse clients the Fitzherbert Rowe experience
- Ability to think on your feet and show initiative
- The aptitude, experience and ability to thrive in a professional legal team
To take the next step in your career – click Apply below, attach your CV and your Cover Letter communicating why you have applied, including a summary of what you will bring to The Law Shop.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role