This is an opportunity for an experienced Inventory Controller/Master Scheduler to step into a newly created role and help influence the future of an already highly successful organisation.
About the Organisation
UBT is a global organisation, with its Head Office in Sydney and offices in numerous countries globally. They have a strong base across Australia and New Zealand, supporting over 1000 client businesses with business consulting, accountancy services and a wide range of business related products.
About the Role
Based in Palmerston North, this is a newly created position within the Campus Trading Trust Investments (CTTI) business unit and reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager. As the Inventory Controller of CTTI you will ultimately be responsible for inventory accuracy, execution and control measures, demand and sales forecasting and inwards goods. With a key focus on operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Overview of the key responsibilities:
- Developing and setting up of ordering and reporting processes and systems
- Managing inventory levels
- Inwards goods management
- Create and maintain SOP’s
- Documentation of key information for analysis
Skills & Experience
- FMCG industry experience
- High attention to detail
- Analytical – ability interpret trends
- Great communication with suppliers, management and other stakeholders
- Proven experience in both customer service and team environments
- Computer literacy (Excel)
- Previous experience using an ERP system is essential
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications would be an advantage
The role is offering a competitive salary along with a collaborative team focused environment. If you have the above skills and experience and are ready to make a positive change to your career, please APPLY NOW with your up to date CV and cover letter.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don’t delay, Apply online now or call Robyn Bills from Palmerston North Personnel for more details.