Critical role partnering with Managers at Norwood to support them in delivering excellence.
Norwood are proud to supply the most trusted farm machinery brands in the world, along with expertly trained staff to keep farmers moving. Established in 1948, they have grown to be one of the best known names in New Zealand agriculture and today supply one in every three tractors sold in New Zealand.
Norwood Values and Behaviours are:
Be Bold and Encouraging
Working Together and
Make It Happen
Norwood have a ‘One Norwood’ approach that drives them to continuously improve and optimise how they work together to deliver value to their customers. An opportunity has become available for an experienced HR Senior Partner to join the People and Capability team at the Norwood Support Office.
The role is based in the Palmerston North office, however if you live out of town but are able to travel into the PN office 3 days per week this would be considered – nationwide travel will also be required.
You will need to be driven by a passion for delivering to customers, be someone that is responsive and supportive of your teammates, with the ability to coach and enable them. In this role you will play a critical part in working with Managers to support them in leading their teams to deliver the exceptional customer service and operational excellence they pride themselves in.
- Deliver exceptional internal customer service by partnering with managers by providing in-depth advice on employment relations matters
- Growing leadership excellence capabilities within Norwood by helping to create a supportive environment.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to managers to further develop their leadership skills
- Maximising an exceptional employee experience throughout the employment lifecycle by helping to create innovative employee attraction, retention and engagement strategies
- Supporting people through change by working with leaders to help support staff through change whilst continuing to get the best out of their team.
- Supporting and encouraging continuous change and improvement.
This role requires building and maintaining a number of key relationships within the organisation:
- Within the People and Capability team working together to solve problems, identify risks and opportunities and providing guidance and support
- With leaders and managers throughout the business where you will be educating and coaching on best practice, providing tools and ideas for excellent leadership and creating ideas for staff development
What we are looking for in you:
- 5 + years of partnership style HR support experience
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in HR or similar
- Experience within a large/complex organisation
- Confidence and experience with performance improvement plans and disciplinary procedures
- Up to date knowledge of New Zealand employment legislation
- Experience and enthusiasm to build partnerships and work collaboratively
- A passion for attracting and retaining exceptional employees
- Experience with recruitment for hard to fill positions
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- A drive for ongoing professional and personal growth
Norwood are wanting a bold, encouraging and collaborative person who can help the wider business achieve their future goals. If you are the person that can make this happen, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this position, we require an up-to-date CV and cover letter outlining your skills and experience.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Robyn on 06 280 2401.
Please note PN Personnel are closed between 23rd December 2020 and 11 January 2021. Applications made during this time will be reviewed and responded to after this date.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role