In this role you will play a critical part in working with Managers to support them in leading their teams to deliver the exceptional customer service and operational excellence they pride themselves in.
Norwood enables New Zealand’s farmers and land-based industries to build a better future for themselves and New Zealand – they call this: Better Farming Better Future.
With 27 locations across New Zealand and a 400 strong team, they distribute, sell and support world class land-based machinery and equipment. Norwood have a ‘One Norwood’ approach that drives them to continuously improve and optimise how they work together to deliver value to their customers. We are looking for a Human Resources Senior Partner to join the Manawatu based team. You will need to be driven by a passion for delivering to customers, be someone that is responsive and supportive of your teammates, with the ability to coach and enable them.
In this role you will play a critical part in working with Managers accross the country to support them in leading their teams to deliver the exceptional customer service and operational excellence they pride themselves in.
- Provide in-depth advice to managers on employment relations matters
- Ensure innovative employee attraction, retention and engagement strategies
- Help create a supportive environment by providing coaching and mentoring to managers and further develop their leadership skills
- Supporting the business through change and ensuring staff are demonstrating “One Norwood” ways of working
This role requires building and maintaining a number of key relationships within the organisation:
- Within the People and Capability team working together to solve problems, identify risks and opportunities and providing guidance and support
- With leaders and managers throughout the business where you will be educating and coaching on best practice, providing tools and ideas for excellent leadership and creating ideas for staff development
What we are looking for in you:
- 5 + years of partnership style HR support experience
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in HR or similar
- Experience within a large/complex organisation
- Up to date knowledge of New Zealand employment legislation
- Experience and enthusiasm to build partnerships and work collaboratively
- A passion for attracting and retaining exceptional employees
- Experience with recruitment for hard to fill positions
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- A drive for ongoing professional and personal growth
Norwood are wanting a bold and collaborative person who can help the wider business achieve their future goals. If you are the person that can make this happen, then we want to hear from you.
Applications are now open and will be reviewed as they are received, so don't delay. Please submit your up to date CV and cover letter letting me know why you think you have what it takes to become part of the Norwood team.
For more information you can call Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401 for a confidential conversation.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role