Build a reputation of trust and credibility within this talented team who offer superior care and advice within their industry.
Totally Vets offers a comprehensive on-farm and in-clinic veterinary service for household pets and farmers in the region - nothing is too big or too small. Their branches in Feilding, Palmerston North, Taumarunui, Woodville, Pahiatua and Dannevirke complement this service with carefully chosen animal health products and merchandise, with up-to-date advice on their use.
Through exceptional teamwork, their large team of experienced vets and support staff deliver a prompt, friendly and efficient service.
Totally Vets pride themselves on providing customers with optimal outcomes for all aspects of preventative, advisory and emergency care.
Based in the Feilding Head Office but not limited to, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for ensuring all facets of the business needs are promoted through leadership, influence, collaboration and delivery of exceptional HR services throughout all Totally Vets clinics. You will play a key role in identifying and promoting the companies values and shaping a positive culture.
This is a part time position with flexibility being offered for hours and days worked, however you will also be able to alter hours and days to suit your work loads and travel.
You will travel to all clinics within this varied role, offering support and guidance to all Clinic Managers, leaving them empowered by your expertise.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Major contributor to HR and Staff Engagement strategy
- Empowerment of management
- Support and mentoring of staff
- Training and development
- Performance reviews process
- Recruitment strategy
- Full responsibility of company reward systems
- Modification of internal company material
- Bring new initiatives and develop current programmes
Skills and experience you will possess:
- Highly developed communication and relationship management skills with the ability to build credibility, engage and influence at all levels
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a reputation for delivery
- Driven to make a difference in the way we work and a highly developed knowledge of contemporary HR trends and practices
- Passionate about developing talent and enhancing people and team performance
This role is based in Feilding and along with offering a competitive salary, it also offers additional benefits like comprehensive staff discounts, health care benefits, a uniform and free car parking. This is a unique opportunity that doesn’t come up often within the Veterinary profession, so express your interest in a covering letter and Apply now.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Constantly providing an exceptional level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her work, Christine takes a genuine interest in whom she works with and is committed to achieving success.
Give Christine a call to discuss options around what you want to achieve in your career and she will endeavour to achieve that 'win-win solution' that's right for you.