Location : HR & Training | Listed : Wednesday, 17 October | Type : Permanent + Part-time
We are seeking an experienced HR Practitioner to join a growing organisation that is looking to build a tailored and robust HR function.
RJ’s Licorice is a New Zealand business located in Levin. Sourcing only the finest of ingredients, they pride themselves on producing the finest Licorice in the world!
About the HR Business Partner Position:
This is a strategic and operational position with the opportunity to build HR process and procedure across all areas of the business. As this is a brand-new role, you will be working closely with the Group HR Manager and line managers on site. You will be reviewing status quo and tailoring solutions to fit the organisation’s needs, so your collaborative style and relationship building skills will be key to your success in this position. You will need to be a big picture thinker as initially there will a period reviewing, planning and implementing new systems.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Experienced HR Business Partner (5 + years’ experience)
- Up to date knowledge of New Zealand employment legislation
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- In-house recruitment experience
- Commercially astute
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and liaise with staff across all levels of the organisation
- Capacity to understand and deal with complex HR issues
- Customer focussed and the ability to work on numerous matters and projects at once
If you are looking for a part-time position, are not afraid of a challenge and have the skills and experience listed above, don’t hesitate, click APPLY now. Please attach your updated CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
If you would like any further information, please contact Robyn Bills on 06 280 2401.