Provide support to the HR Business Partner and further develop your career in HR.
UBT is a global organisation, with its Head Office in Sydney and offices in numerous countries globally. They have a strong base across Australia and New Zealand, supporting over 1000 client businesses with business consulting, accountancy services and a wide range of business-related products.
About the HR Coordinator Position
Based in their Palmerston North office you will be providing support to the Human Resource Business Partner across a variety of HR functions. You will need to bring with you your up to date knowledge of the latest New Zealand employment legislation and have previous experience providing HR coordination/administration support.
Overview of the Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate day-to-day HR functions
- Maintenance of employee information and operating procedures
- Assisting management with HR projects
- Facilitating staff training and implement improved training methods
- Provide guidance across all facets of human resources and employment relations
- Assist hiring managers with end to end recruitment processes
- Review and implement position descriptions
- Ensure compliance with environment policy and health & safety policy
Skills and Experience we are looking for:
To be considered for this role you will enjoy a fast-paced work environment, be able to hit the ground running, be a super-fast learner and be adaptable.
- Previous experience in a HR Coordinator/Administrator position (2 – 5 years)
- Experience with induction and training processes
- Up to date knowledge of NZ employment legislation
- End to end recruitment experience including working with suppliers and agencies
- Experience with developing position descriptions and managing KPI’s
- Knowledge in workplace of health & safety
- High level of attention to detail
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Relevant Tertiary qualification preferred
The role is offering a competitive salary, onsite parking and you will even be treated to a cooked lunch by the onsite chef once a week.
If you have the above skills and experience and are ready to make a positive change to your career, please Apply with your up to date CV and cover letter.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so don’t delay, apply online now or call Robyn Bills from PN Personnel for more details.
NOTE: Your cover letter will be a key part of our assessment process, so please highlight how your experience relates to the key elements on the role and why you are interested in applying for it.
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role