Scanpower owns and operates an electricity network supplying 6,720 customer installations in the Tararua region, including Dannevirke, Woodville, Norsewood and the outlying rural areas. It also operates a power line contracting business with depots in Paraparaumu, Feilding and Mangatainoka, and a specialist tree business called Treesmart. Based in the Dannevirke office, Scanpower are looking for a Health, Safety, Quality and Training Coordinator.
The position of HSQT Coordinator is a busy and varied role with the key responsibilities being but not limited to:
- Organising and coordinating staff training requirements
- Coordinate vehicle and equipment compliance and associated testing.
- Coordinating staff wellbeing activities such as annual health checks, flu jabs etc.
- Purchasing and issuing supplies of PPE and related safety equipment.
- Providing analytical and administrative support to the Group Manager
- Maintaining all relevant data and documentation in the HSQT space.
- Undertaking monthly performance reporting.
- Participating in organisational health and safety meetings and taking minutes.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in coordination, project support and administration
- Strong computer-based skills, including a high-level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Good level of self-management and initiative
- Resilient and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to work with staff at all levels in the organisation.
So, if you are looking for a fast paced and challenging role with great rewards and opportunities this is the role for you.
Scanpower is a well-known local organisation that is making a difference in the region and is experiencing growth which presents good future opportunities.
Apply today as this opportunity is available for an immediate start. Please note, the recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Christine on 06 280 2400
Only those who hold NZ Residency or a valid working visa will be considered for this role
Constantly providing an exceptional level of service and professionalism in all aspects of her work, Christine takes a genuine interest in whom she works with and is committed to achieving success.
Give Christine a call to discuss options around what you want to achieve in your career and she will endeavour to achieve that 'win-win solution' that's right for you.