Join the team at Property Brokers whose mission is to Make A Difference - proudly, passionately and everyday.
Property Brokers has a heart and is a vibrant, dynamic company with their Head Office based in Palmerston North. The finance team are looking for a Financial Administrator – Accounts Payable person to join their busy and dedicated team to help manage the Accounts Payable process for all Property Brokers companies throughout New Zealand.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing invoices through Esker (our electronic AP software system)
- Reconciling invoices to statements
- Weekly and monthly payment runs
- Process credit card payments
- Cash book reconciliation and receipting of payments
- Supporting branch administrators throughout the country to ensure smooth processing of invoices
The qualities and skills we’re looking for are:
- Financial administration experience
- Accounts Payable experience preferred, but not essential
- Ability to show initiative and work to gain an understanding of the big picture
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Time management skills including the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- A great team player who is customer service focused
Property Brokers have an outstanding national reputation built on long lasting personal connections. They are major sponsors of sporting, cultural and community events and are passionate about the Manawatu and the communities they have branches in. Over the last 35 years they have had a lot of fun and this is something they are committed to continuing - so why wouldn’t you want to be part of it?
Jump online and have a look at their story https://www.propertybrokers.co.nz/about-us/our-story/ and then outline in your cover letter how this company and position aligns with your values and experience.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by PN Personnel. For more information, please feel free to contact Cushla Brasell on 06 280 2402.